- An integrated oil and gas company in 40 countries, Repsol operates 14 platforms in the Caribbean.
- Crew and supply vessels operate to and from the platforms in all weather conditions, making it necessary to safeguard the platforms from potential vessel collisions
- Repsol employs the Guardian solution, with virtual AIS buoys used to mark all 14 platforms in the Caribbean.
- Vessels operating around the platform have complete visibility of safe areas around the platforms.
- Crew are protected during transfers to and from the platforms
After several near misses around oil and gas platforms in Cameroon. Guardian now protects forty-four platforms, seven hazard areas and permitted anchorage areas.
New York Power Authority
After two anchor strike incidents, New York Power Authority implemented the Guardian solution to protect power cables across Long Island Sound.
Shell Todd Oil Services
Guardian protects the offshore gas field near Taranaki by providing visibility of the platform infrastructure to tankers and supply ships on their navigation systems.
CGG survey vessels tow submerged cables covering a moving 1 square km zone. Guardian marks the moving perimeter of the towed cables for 11 survey vessels.
3 Fugro vessels engaged in marine search operations of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH-370 were kept safe by Guardian marking the changing search zone.
Guardian diverted over 100 ships passing through San Francisco port and prevented spectator boats entering the America’s Cup Race Course.
The constant flow of crew and supply vessels around Repsol’s 14 oil and gas platforms in the Caribbean now navigate safely with Guardian.
Ports of Auckland
Guardian helps safe navigation of commercial and recreational vessels around natural hazards and marine life colonies at the ports of Auckland.
Bay of Plenty
After New Zealand’s worst environmental disaster, Guardian now provides visibility of 7 dangerous reefs.
Guardian clearly marks Tarapunga Rock, a dangerous natural hazard, for 80 cruise ships visiting the Doubtful Sound every year.
Guardian helps safe navigation of vessels around the Pania reef at the entrance of New Zealand’s busy Napier Port.
Volvo Ocean Race
Volvo Ocean Race uses Guardian technology for protection zones in In-Port Races and leg starts to enhance safety of spectator boats.
Provincial Elect. Authority
Guardian Solution protects the submarine cable system between the mainland and the Koh Si Chang island in Thailand.
Guardian marked a hazardous wreck in the Singapore Strait. Over 8000 vessels were alerted during 9 months of salvage work.
Environment Canterbury uses Guardian technology across the East Coast of New Zealand’s South Island