Ports of Auckland
Safe speed zones
- Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour has high traffic from passenger, commercial and recreational vessels, along with other recreational water activities.
- POAL sought to take a proactive approach to legislative and regulatory compliance.
- They also wanted to provide certainty regarding harbour transit areas.
- Guardian:protect allows the creation of geofence areas with specific parameters according to operational requirements.
- Guardian proactively sends an alert message and audible alarm directly to vessels as well as a message to Port Management.
- Guardian maintains records of all activity with playback functionality.
- Monitoring of operational activity is effective and easy to use.
- Risk mitigation.
- Proactive approach to health, safety and compliance requirements.
- Accurate and easily accessible records for incident investigation.
After several near misses around oil and gas platforms in Cameroon. Guardian now protects forty-four platforms, seven hazard areas and permitted anchorage areas.
New York Power Authority
After two anchor strike incidents, New York Power Authority implemented the Guardian solution to protect power cables across Long Island Sound.
Shell Todd Oil Services
Guardian protects the offshore gas field near Taranaki by providing visibility of the platform infrastructure to tankers and supply ships on their navigation systems.
CGG survey vessels tow submerged cables covering a moving 1 square km zone. Guardian marks the moving perimeter of the towed cables for 11 survey vessels.
3 Fugro vessels engaged in marine search operations of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH-370 were kept safe by Guardian marking the changing search zone.
Guardian diverted over 100 ships passing through San Francisco port and prevented spectator boats entering the America’s Cup Race Course.
The constant flow of crew and supply vessels around Repsol’s 14 oil and gas platforms in the Caribbean now navigate safely with Guardian.
Ports of Auckland
Guardian helps safe navigation of commercial and recreational vessels around natural hazards and marine life colonies at the ports of Auckland.
Bay of Plenty
After New Zealand’s worst environmental disaster, Guardian now provides visibility of 7 dangerous reefs.
Guardian clearly marks Tarapunga Rock, a dangerous natural hazard, for 80 cruise ships visiting the Doubtful Sound every year.
Guardian helps safe navigation of vessels around the Pania reef at the entrance of New Zealand’s busy Napier Port.
Volvo Ocean Race
Volvo Ocean Race uses Guardian technology for protection zones in In-Port Races and leg starts to enhance safety of spectator boats.
Provincial Elect. Authority
Guardian Solution protects the submarine cable system between the mainland and the Koh Si Chang island in Thailand.
Guardian marked a hazardous wreck in the Singapore Strait. Over 8000 vessels were alerted during 9 months of salvage work.
Environment Canterbury uses Guardian technology across the East Coast of New Zealand’s South Island