Three Fugro vessels engaged in marine search operations of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH-370 were kept safe by Guardian marking the changing search zone.
- Fugro, a global geo-intelligence provider was engaged by the Australian Government to scour the Indian Ocean for missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH-370.
- The project involved towing deep sea sonar scanners.
- Three Fugro vessels were employed in the massive operation.
- Fugro needed a solution to avoid collisions with marine traffic and their towed scanners.
- Guardian helped Fugro mark the footprint of the sonar equipment using virtual AIS buoys.
- The solution was implemented on each of the three Fugro vessels.
- While the search for the missing aircraft was unsuccessful, Fugro’s mission was safely concluded and incident-free.
After several near misses around oil and gas platforms in Cameroon. Guardian now protects forty-four platforms, seven hazard areas and permitted anchorage areas.
New York Power Authority
After two anchor strike incidents, New York Power Authority implemented the Guardian solution to protect power cables across Long Island Sound.
Shell Todd Oil Services
Guardian protects the offshore gas field near Taranaki by providing visibility of the platform infrastructure to tankers and supply ships on their navigation systems.
CGG survey vessels tow submerged cables covering a moving 1 square km zone. Guardian marks the moving perimeter of the towed cables for 11 survey vessels.
3 Fugro vessels engaged in marine search operations of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH-370 were kept safe by Guardian marking the changing search zone.
Guardian diverted over 100 ships passing through San Francisco port and prevented spectator boats entering the America’s Cup Race Course.
The constant flow of crew and supply vessels around Repsol’s 14 oil and gas platforms in the Caribbean now navigate safely with Guardian.
Ports of Auckland
Guardian helps safe navigation of commercial and recreational vessels around natural hazards and marine life colonies at the ports of Auckland.
Bay of Plenty
After New Zealand’s worst environmental disaster, Guardian now provides visibility of 7 dangerous reefs.
Guardian clearly marks Tarapunga Rock, a dangerous natural hazard, for 80 cruise ships visiting the Doubtful Sound every year.
Guardian helps safe navigation of vessels around the Pania reef at the entrance of New Zealand’s busy Napier Port.