WatchMate Vision® User Guide
We hope you'll find your new WatchMate Vision to be easy and enjoyable to use. We've worked hard to make it intuitive and encourage you to experiment with the various settings.
In this guide you'll find a collection of usage notes, hints and suggestions. By putting it on-line we can add to it and make improvements quickly and we can post new information whenever we have more to share.
Select a topic to learn how to get the most from your WatchMate Vision AIS transponder
- Using the WatchMate Wheel
- Adjusting the plotting range
- What is the magnifier and why does it appear?
- Target counts on the plotting screen and also in the corner of the mode buttons
- Alarm Profiles and how to switch profiles
- Changing the alarm settings
- How to use filters
- Interpreting the crossing situation vectors
- What is the warning symbol (exclamation point inside a triangle) at the top of the screen?
- Split the screen with GPS
- Viewing a target's details
- Adjusting settings associated with a particular target
- Managing targets that have settings associated with them
- Using Heading Up mode
- Changing the display brightness